This is a great recipe for those who want to avoid grains. These are also great cookies for celiacs. Start by picking your favorite all-natural organic almond, cashew or peanut butter. Always choose all-natural nut butters without high fructose corn syrup.
Note to our Paleolithic Lifestyle Fat Cutters: To make this recipe paleo-friendly, use almond butter or cashew nut butter!
- 2 cups all-natural organic nut butter
- 1 cup sugar substitute or 2/3 cup agave syrup or honey
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cherries
- Mix eggs and sugar until well blended
- Beat in peanut butter until mixture is smooth
- Spoon cookie dough on to greased pan or pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake in a 350 oven for 10 minutes.